For 'Go Getters' wanting to Increase Success!
Are you tired of not getting the results you want – do you want more?
Few people are aware of how they come across to others and are unaware of the positive or negative impact their body language is having on their life or business.They can sabotage themselves without even realising it, and miss vital non-verbal signals from others that could seal a positive negotiation. Research shows that 60%to as much as 90% of your message is communicated via your body language. However, only a few people are consciously aware of the actual meanings and interpretations of gestures in order to use this knowledge effectively in their lives.
What Does Your Body Language Say About You?
The body language impact program helps you develop conscious, powerful, relationship building communication, learning relationship, career and business enhancing skills to maximise personal and professional potential through awareness, constructive feedback, support and guidance.
- A Personal Analysis/assessment of your body language/communication (in person at your premises* or via video (maximum 2 hours)
- A Personal Assessment Report prepared from the analysis
- 1:1 Executive Body Language Coaching – analysis review, recommendations with new techniques to maximise your potential
- 1:1 Executive Body Language Coaching – develop your skills to increase your Personal Impact and Effectiveness
The purpose of the program is to positively assess you or your staff members body language and communication in a meeting, pitch, presentation or when working with staff or clients. This brings the positive and weak areas of communication into full awareness to tweak the weaknesses and expand the positive aspects, alongside learning new techniques and skills to increase effectiveness personally and professionally.
- to enhance your personal presentation
- to heighten your communication, interview and negotiation skills
- to increase your positive influence and build greater trust and rapport with others
- to increase your confidence and conscious awareness of own your personal impact
- to improve your perception, observation and assessment to read and relate well with others to maximise your results
- to get ahead and gain the edge personally and professionally